Bullnose Forums

1986 F350 Wrecker Project

Interesting. Not my cup of tea, but if someone had a wrecker service it would make a cool addition.

As for what remains to be done, I think a lot. The description and the pictures show some "strange" colors being used, including the yellow sway bar and the Solar Yellow valve covers. Personally, I'd want to change that, but that's just my opinion.

In any event, I put it on my "research list" so it won't go away.

We need a Bullnose Tracker. Someone who will track the selling prices of these trucks.

Interesting. Not my cup of tea, but if someone had a wrecker service it would make a cool addition.

As for what remains to be done, I think a lot. The description and the pictures show some "strange" colors being used, including the yellow sway bar and the Solar Yellow valve covers. Personally, I'd want to change that, but that's just my opinion.

We need a Bullnose Tracker. Someone who will track the selling prices of these trucks.

Off topic question. Where do you find the research list after you put something on it?

I hope this isn't painfully obvious! :nabble_smiley_scared:

Off topic question. Where do you find the research list after you put something on it?

I hope this isn't painfully obvious! :nabble_smiley_scared:

It is painfully hidden! I found it once, and now I can't. Hopefully someone knows. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Not sure what you mean. But I had found my "research list" before and can't find it now. Seems like I want to My Ebay, then Watch List, and then it offered my the Research List on the left. But not today. :nabble_anim_confused:

Found it: My Ebay, then Watch List, then in the sorta top center it says Watch List and that's a drop-down. Below it is Research List.

And, the Stroppe Bronco sale has ended. I'm gonna email them to see if it sold.