Bullnose Forums

Off Topic, just a bad day....

reamer

I wonder if he at least had a chance to hit the kill switch before it went vertical? I assume the engine was running...

PS: I see you're having a similar winter in New England as we are to your Northeast...cold, and no snow;).

PSS: On the topic of big Ooops....I took these pics at the bank yesterday. Looks like this poor soul was counting their money at the ATM and then attempted a hard right hand turn...lol. DOH! I ended up being a good deal for Mrs. Rembrant and I. There was nowhere to park close by, and due to this little incident, the drive thru lane became a parking spot!

IMG_6813.jpg.8a1e0548e21e021f5f5eae45976f0aea.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg.c4e90d4c55a12ad8feb98be011d77591.jpg

I wonder if he at least had a chance to hit the kill switch before it went vertical? I assume the engine was running...

PS: I see you're having a similar winter in New England as we are to your Northeast...cold, and no snow;).

PSS: On the topic of big Ooops....I took these pics at the bank yesterday. Looks like this poor soul was counting their money at the ATM and then attempted a hard right hand turn...lol. DOH! I ended up being a good deal for Mrs. Rembrant and I. There was nowhere to park close by, and due to this little incident, the drive thru lane became a parking spot!

Looks like it was a bad day for several. :nabble_smiley_scared: