Bullnose Forums

Plastic glove compartment box [E5TZ-1506010-B] - NOS

I thought I saw a plastic replacement option from NPD or Bronco Graveyard last year (but not for the non-AC option), but now I can't find any reference in the print or online catalogues. I suppose it'll continue to be cardboard and staples for me for the replacement of my ratty old one when I finally take it out.

I thought I saw a plastic replacement option from NPD or Bronco Graveyard last year (but not for the non-AC option), but now I can't find any reference in the print or online catalogues. I suppose it'll continue to be cardboard and staples for me for the replacement of my ratty old one when I finally take it out.

Let me know when you're ready, and I'll try to dig up mine.

I didn't even notice the INSANE shipping cost in that listing.

Haha that’s because it’s a screen grab from when I was looking at it. When you guys look at eBay auctions often times the shipping prices you see will be a fraction of what they are for me in Canada.

Haha that’s because it’s a screen grab from when I was looking at it. When you guys look at eBay auctions often times the shipping prices you see will be a fraction of what they are for me in Canada.

So, did someone in Canada make the purchase?

Mine is behind my seat since it fell out of the dash. LMC has the cardboard glove box liner for 14.95 and the plastic one for the AC trucks is 229.95. Guess which one I'll be buying when I replace mine.