Bullnose Forums

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS FINE

Gary Lewis

Folks - I just had Chrome tell me that our site is infected. Then I tried to go to the Weebly site that hosts our Nabble site and was told it is infected.

But I found that Weebly is telling everyone via Twitter that all is well and it is Chrome that is wrong since you can get in via any other browser. I'm now in via Edge and things seem fine, but this is bizarre.

Sorry! :nabble_smiley_blush:

But, by the way, a safe way to communicate is via email responses.  Yes, I realize that they carry a LOT of extra baggage with them, but for now it is safe.

And, by the way, if we'd turned on HTTPS making the site "secure", it wouldn't have made a difference as people with HTTPS turned on are having the same problem.

Gary

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:30 AM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

It was a lot more off-putting than "Not secure" and a red triangle:

HI Gary

Why is the header scrolling down and blocking the screen? I have to scroll "up" fore the header to disappear, but if I scroll down, the header appears and blocks the screen. to "hide" the header I have to scroll up again, to see the screen.

Thanks

Ron

HI Gary

Why is the header scrolling down and blocking the screen? I have to scroll "up" fore the header to disappear, but if I scroll down, the header appears and blocks the screen. to "hide" the header I have to scroll up again, to see the screen.

Thanks

Ron

AHA! So it's NOT just me. It's not happening to me right now, but it has in the past. Look near the bottom of p.5 in the Website & Suggestion thread.

HI Gary

Thanks

Ron

Ron - I don't know why. It isn't doing it to me, but I do know it has happened to others, like Steve.

How 'bout trying this: Hit Control and "+" at the same time. That zooms the browser window in, but sometimes it fixes things, like the Preview or Submit buttons disappearing. And then you'll want to hit Control and "-" to get your zoom ratio back to wherever you had it.