Bullnose Forum

1987 F700 Diesel 4X4

Not a Bullnose obviously, but thought I'd post it up for interesting content. This thing is a beast with the Rockwell differentials, Allison 5spd, etc. It would be unstoppable, but I betcha it rides like a brick on a roller skate!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-trucks/markham-york-region/1987-ford-f700-4-x-4-crew-cab-49-inch-tires/1412479001?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I absolutely love this truck, and would love to have one for hauling water....

But what do you mean add a Bullnose front clip? 1984-1994 medium duty all had the same front, and that differed from 1980-1983 mostly in a blue oval emblem replacing the F O R D lettering. Cosmetically I would say it is identical to the Bullnose years. Very minor details like fender badges, window cranks and seat belts changed but it’s hard to tell a 87-94 from a 80-86 at a glance.

But what do you mean add a Bullnose front clip? 1984-1994 medium duty all had the same front, and that differed from 1980-1983 mostly in a blue oval emblem replacing the F O R D lettering. Cosmetically I would say it is identical to the Bullnose years. Very minor details like fender badges, window cranks and seat belts changed but it’s hard to tell a 87-94 from a 80-86 at a glance.

Yes, I think you are right, now that I look at it. :nabble_smiley_blush: But, it could be "Bullified" a bit.

(Anyone see Wicked? De-greenified comes to mind.)

Add the pick up front clip instead of the tilt front clip.

The thing has some pretty heavy duty running gear with the Rockwells and Allison trans. Looks like it has a divorced t-case, no?

Oddly, this is the second 4x4 F700 I've seen for sale this week. There's another one out west with a gas engine and a wrecker body on it. It's much cheaper as it needs TLC...I think engine troubles, etc.