Bullnose Forums

Scuff plate [E0TZ-1013208-C] - NOS

But notice the D-C one does not have the protruding tab that the NOS one has....

I've never seen that tab, and I thought '80-86 thresholds were Aluminum anyway. I didn't think they became plastic until later. And I thought L&R were always identical.

That tab would interfere with the wiring that runs under the threshold, so it doesn't seem like that's the right part for these trucks.

I've never seen that tab, and I thought '80-86 thresholds were Aluminum anyway. I didn't think they became plastic until later. And I thought L&R were always identical.

That tab would interfere with the wiring that runs under the threshold, so it doesn't seem like that's the right part for these trucks.

My truck is a '81 F150 and it has the plastic ones.

The advert, which has ended, was for "E0TZ1013208C" and it was correct for our trucks. There were both aluminum, which fit both the right and left sides interchangeably, and the black plastic ones which were specific to the side. Both were used throughout the Bullnose era. All that's shown on the Interior/Sill Plates page.

:nabble_smiley_wink: