Bullnose Forums

Nice little Arizona Bull on Ebay SWB 5.8 4x4 No Reserve

This truck isn't mint by any means, but it's still in pretty nice condition for it's age. I'm particularly fond of this 2-tone paint scheme. A short wheel base 5.8 4x4 with AC, and not all beat to snot is a nice find imho. Curious to see what it sells for in the end.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183670193323

Also interesting to note the seller's comments in the description...a tip of the hat to him for having realistic expectations:

"No reserved auction. I want to sell it no hassle without negotiations. The way I see it ...It is worth what ever someone will pay for it not what I want for it."

Looks like a great truck! Got a question about it, what are those black covers on the passenger vents? I have not seen those before and mine do not have them.

Good question. I couldn't find a Bullnose with AC/passenger vents within hundreds of miles of here, so we'll have to wait and see what Gary and others say.

Looks like a great truck! Got a question about it, what are those black covers on the passenger vents? I have not seen those before and mine do not have them.

Yes, good question. I think we recently had a discussion about that, but don't remember the conclusion. Perhaps someone will remember or can search on the forum for it and inform us? I looked but didn't find it. :nabble_anim_confused:

Yes, good question. I think we recently had a discussion about that, but don't remember the conclusion. Perhaps someone will remember or can search on the forum for it and inform us? I looked but didn't find it. :nabble_anim_confused:

These are what mine look like...

dash_vent.thumb.jpg.5334daf67cad3041d3b57226cba40d02.jpg

Dash_vent1.thumb.jpg.003fa539c97509aeacb374db65415352.jpg

Those are dealer added AC vents. I have seen 3-4 different styles, but this is one type. Often there is a black-weave trim panel between the two passenger side vents.

Those are dealer added AC vents. I have seen 3-4 different styles, but this is one type. Often there is a black-weave trim panel between the two passenger side vents.

I was thinking that was the conclusion last time. But I was afraid to trust my memory. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Awesome did not know that, I just knew that my passenger vents were different and don't recall the coverts being associated with a specific trim package. Thanks!