Bullnose Forums

1984 part out includes "Rosewood"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackdog I'm interested in the plastic trim panels behind the drive are passenger. Where the upper seat belt goes. If you have pics can you send and how much?

Thank you

Donald

1549569050592943132569540088408.jpg.c1535191aab6a5fc9425ace8ef6564d1.jpg

Drivers side one has crack in it, passenger side is scratched up.

Great, I can send it by paypal, if that's ok with you, just let me know how much. My address is:

Frank Wyatt

7896 HWY 124

Mc Kenzie, TN 38201

I am glad you two have found what seems to be a "match". May I suggest that before prices are discussed, you might want to handle that via email, so it is not open to the forum members. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I am glad you two have found what seems to be a "match". May I suggest that before prices are discussed, you might want to handle that via email, so it is not open to the forum members. :nabble_anim_handshake:

No problem, he can contact me at white-knite@hotmail.com with price and paypal or adress to send a money order to.

got the A/C ducting out today. will remove rest of system tomorrow if anyone is interested. "A" pillar trim panels are in good shape. have 2,000 screws available. last part is a joke, but yeesh there are a lot of screws in these cabs. white knight i will get to you soon buddy, sorry!