Bullnose Forums

Blue Bronco rubber floor mat [E5TZ-1313016-A5B] - NOS

It's described wrong - that's not a Bronco floor cover. It's the rear section for an extended-cab pickup. There's way too much length between the rear bolts for the chairs, and the upward break at the back. And Broncos don't have those curves molded in at the back - it would be just a straight flap.

It's described wrong - that's not a Bronco floor cover. It's the rear section for an extended-cab pickup. There's way too much length between the rear bolts for the chairs, and the upward break at the back. And Broncos don't have those curves molded in at the back - it would be just a straight flap.

Right you are!

Floor_Mat_-_Supercab.thumb.jpg.2d17b2cb01ca09803aad36064cf2fff3.jpg

...it is disappointing how many of them are wrong.
Occasionally, I send messages to sellers about the correct applications. Probably half of them respond appreciatively, and adjust their listings. I sent a message about that one, but no response yet, and I haven't checked if he changed it.

...it is disappointing how many of them are wrong.
Occasionally, I send messages to sellers about the correct applications. Probably half of them respond appreciatively, and adjust their listings. I sent a message about that one, but no response yet, and I haven't checked if he changed it.

No, it hasn't been changed. Still says Ranger/Bronco, and it is for neither of those.