Bullnose Forums

Looking for parts [personal]...

I would like a pair of original headlight doors/bezels, which are in solid shape [good mounting tabs], but the chrome and paint can be poor. I will paint them.

There are available on eBay, but I would rather buy from friends/forum members. If you have any that are taking up space, please let me know. You can email me with pricing.

If what you have is in excellent shape and better than what I currently have, I will consider that, too. I could then paint what I have,

Thanks! :nabble_anim_handshake:

This forum is great for stuff like this;). Well done.

Yes, Cory, this forum certainly is good for stuff like this. And I've been the recipient more often than not. But, to finish the story, the parts are tucked away until the show in September, or earlier if David/1986F150Six gets the urge to start his project early. Similarly I have parts put back for Jonathan/Ford F834 - assuming he gets to come this year.

So, what about you? Are you going to make it this year? I know it is a loooooong way as I was reminded where you live today when adding your neighbor Peter Taker to the member's map. Any parts you need that we can get in here to sweeten the deal? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Maybe that's the new definition of "swap meet"? Perhaps I should have held onto Bill's parts so he'd come and get them? (Don't tell me that it is too far to come. After all, Darin/Oz Econoline came from Australia and got cab parts. :nabble_smiley_evil:)

So, what about you? Are you going to make it this year? I know it is a loooooong way as I was reminded where you live today when adding your neighbor Peter Taker to the member's map. Any parts you need that we can get in here to sweeten the deal? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary, it is high on my wish list, so I'm certainly going to try. It's a little too early yet to say yay or nay, but we'll know a little better by spring how things are shaking out this year. The distance doesn't bother me at all, it's just a matter of having the time available to go.

Gary, it is high on my wish list, so I'm certainly going to try. It's a little too early yet to say yay or nay, but we'll know a little better by spring how things are shaking out this year. The distance doesn't bother me at all, it's just a matter of having the time available to go.

Excellent! :nabble_anim_claps: I look forward to meeting you, and hope you get to come.