Bullnose Forums

Door Molding

eheath

Hello all, I have the 86 f150 and I need the molding strip for the drivers door. I belive it was only offered in 85 & 86. I've heard there are not any after market. I thought maybe someone might have one if not I will start hitting the junkyards. thanks Ed

You need to tell us a bit more as there were several different ones. A picture would help a lot. And, take a gander at this page Exterior/Exterior Trim & Moulding and then pick the tab for the type of trim you have (Upper, Lower, Wheelwell, etc) and the type of pickup (Regular, Supercab, etc.).

You'll see that there were several types, and several sizes depending on the cab you have. So, if you can work through that and/or give us a picture then we may be able to help you. (I just offered a piece to Hardy in Germany, so that one is out but I have some others.)

You need to tell us a bit more as there were several different ones. A picture would help a lot. And, take a gander at this page Exterior/Exterior Trim & Moulding and then pick the tab for the type of trim you have (Upper, Lower, Wheelwell, etc) and the type of pickup (Regular, Supercab, etc.).

You'll see that there were several types, and several sizes depending on the cab you have. So, if you can work through that and/or give us a picture then we may be able to help you. (I just offered a piece to Hardy in Germany, so that one is out but I have some others.)

thanks, i'll have to get a pic from the pass door. it's the pice near the bottom of the door.

Gary,

I performed my first mod action here, I moved this thread out of the "newbies introduce yourself here" thread (subforum) to an independent thread at the top level - to keep questions like this from cluttering up the "Hi, my name is Joe, nice to meet ya" area.