Bullnose Forums

Gary and anyone else familiar . .

Pete - I've read quite a ways and it seems like the question is how you are supposed to fasten that filler panel on. If I've misunderstood please ask the question again.

Anyway, the illustration is here: Exterior/Bumpers and on the Rear Bumper tab. But, that's not really clear, so I've blown it up, below.

Does that help? Did I misunderstand?

Bronco_Filler_Panel.thumb.jpg.3b7e878dd17527bd506ebc8db0dbb536.jpg

Pete - I've read quite a ways and it seems like the question is how you are supposed to fasten that filler panel on. If I've misunderstood please ask the question again.

Anyway, the illustration is here: Exterior/Bumpers and on the Rear Bumper tab. But, that's not really clear, so I've blown it up, below.

Does that help? Did I misunderstand?

I think he may be looking for the mount of this version..My Bronco has one I'll try to look at it today.rear-bumper-illustration-3.jpeg.224cb96d86df58e40eac19edf734dd7c.jpeg

I think he may be looking for the mount of this version..My Bronco has one I'll try to look at it today.

Yes it's Johns version. I have the '83 Body, Chassis,Electrical light truck manual. My picture is similar to the one John shows, only my pic shows some foam tape as well. The issue is the only secure mounting are the two screws to the body, that the pic shows. It is not attached at the bumper, only the little rubber bumpers and foam tape to keep it from rattling against the metal bumper.Johns pic doesn't show foam tape, mine does. I ran the numbers for the bumpers and the tape and didn't get a hit on Google.

Yes it's Johns version. I have the '83 Body, Chassis,Electrical light truck manual. My picture is similar to the one John shows, only my pic shows some foam tape as well. The issue is the only secure mounting are the two screws to the body, that the pic shows. It is not attached at the bumper, only the little rubber bumpers and foam tape to keep it from rattling against the metal bumper.Johns pic doesn't show foam tape, mine does. I ran the numbers for the bumpers and the tape and didn't get a hit on Google.

It sounds like you are not looking for the bumper, but I ran across this [E0TZ-17906-A]. Is it correct for this application?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1973-1986-Truck-Rear-Bumper-Chrome-1974-1975-1976-1977-1978-F100/142733516687?epid=1022934302&hash=item213b949f8f:g:~z4AAOSwx-9WxkHD

It sounds like you are not looking for the bumper, but I ran across this [E0TZ-17906-A]. Is it correct for this application?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1973-1986-Truck-Rear-Bumper-Chrome-1974-1975-1976-1977-1978-F100/142733516687?epid=1022934302&hash=item213b949f8f:g:~z4AAOSwx-9WxkHD

Yes that would be the bumper. But I bought a painted version as that is what I'm using on my truck, front and back. But no, I don't want the metal bumpers. I need the rubber bumpers that keep the stone guard from rattling, as well as the tape. I'm wondering if the tape is double sided??