Bullnose Forums

New to site 16 year car nut

rustcrust

Hey guys I'm Timothy new to site not to carburetor Ford's.

I don't like fuel injection. I have several bullnose Ford's got back into the 80-86 trucks after 6 years daily driving a 1970 f100. My trucks are not trailer Queens after looking at cost of upgrading the 1970 with a/c disc brakes and fixing rust it would cost thousands...i told wife I was going to get a newer vehicle I bought a 85 f150 body pretty clean but chewed up wiring and buckled suspension I was looking for parts to install my 300 six from the 70 into the 85 f150 I found a rusty blown up 300 six 84 f150 drove 3 hours in the 70 to get the 84 it was mechanically so original and interior was really decent so the 84 got the good 300 engine the 85 got to be a parts truck? Then bought a 85 460 4x4 4 speed f250 3 weeks ago to pull gooseneck and other trailers it needs some attention!!! Then I found a 82 f150 CHEAP suppose to have a bad 300 six engine auto trans but it's parts are needed for the 84 daily and the 85 work truck .....

My wife says I'm a horder!!!

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You aren't a hoarder. You just buy wisely, and it is less expensive to buy whole trucks than it is to buy parts from the store individually. :nabble_smiley_wink:

But it does sound like you have purchased several trucks. But the end goal is the '84 w/a 300 and the '85 w/a 460? Seems to be a good goal. But you'll have to start threads about both of them - in the main section of the forum.

By the way, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I can add you to it if you just give me your city.

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You aren't a hoarder. You just buy wisely, and it is less expensive to buy whole trucks than it is to buy parts from the store individually. :nabble_smiley_wink:

But it does sound like you have purchased several trucks. But the end goal is the '84 w/a 300 and the '85 w/a 460? Seems to be a good goal. But you'll have to start threads about both of them - in the main section of the forum.

By the way, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I can add you to it if you just give me your city.

I'm in siloam springs ar Gary