Bullnose Forums

Neat Perkins swapped Bullnose

Ford F834

The guy in this video is downright painful to listen to... but if you can get overcome that, this is a really neat truck. Perkins inline 6 turbo diesel tractor engine, Clark 5-speed transmission and a 3-speed brownie. The mpg is spectacular if accurate!

He's in Canada, eh?...lol. Must be out on the prairies. Does anybody know where these Fanatik guys are based?

It is a lovely looking truck. I'd have no use for such an animal with a gas or diesel engine, but I can still appreciate it for what it is. Body and paint look nice on it.

Cool swap too. I was surprised at how quiet it was in the cab driving down the road. I figured it would sound like a tractor.

Oh...and don't miss that sloppy steering...hahaha. Steering wheel going back and forth while driving straight down the road...lol, boy do I recognize that. HA!

The guy in this video is downright painful to listen to... but if you can get overcome that, this is a really neat truck. Perkins inline 6 turbo diesel tractor engine, Clark 5-speed transmission and a 3-speed brownie. The mpg is spectacular if accurate!

He's in Canada, eh?...lol. Must be out on the prairies. Does anybody know where these Fanatik guys are based?

It is a lovely looking truck. I'd have no use for such an animal with a gas or diesel engine, but I can still appreciate it for what it is. Body and paint look nice on it.

Cool swap too. I was surprised at how quiet it was in the cab driving down the road. I figured it would sound like a tractor.

Oh...and don't miss that sloppy steering...hahaha. Steering wheel going back and forth while driving straight down the road...lol, boy do I recognize that. HA!

He is a bit painful, but the truck is cool. Pretty well done for all of the changes it has suffered.

Fanatik Builds has a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/FanatikBuilds/

Looks like they are in southern Ontario.