Bullnose Forums

New Member from Michigan

83F250_302

Hello all. I bought a 1983 F-250 4x4 with a 302/c6 in November of 2017. It's been my daily driver/project since then. I've done quite a bit of work since I bought it, fixed some things that needed attention here and there, plus I've started to make it my own. It's come a long ways since then and there's still quite a bit more to do. I will say, this forum is awesome! I've never seen so much information on these trucks in any one place.

New_Visor_(2).jpg.ac6a7dbbd02bf3ecf68de554f0fe77a2.jpg

Yes, welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Glad you joined us. Nice truck. You say it is a C6 "for now", but what are the plans?

And, where in Michigan? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I could add you to it if you'd like.

Thanks! My plans are to swap in a 460 and a ZF5 in the future, on top of a full restoration. I've definitely got my work cut out for me. Just have to find the time and money to do it.

Also, I'm in Battle Creek. You're more than welcome to add me to the map.

Thanks! My plans are to swap in a 460 and a ZF5 in the future, on top of a full restoration. I've definitely got my work cut out for me. Just have to find the time and money to do it.

Also, I'm in Battle Creek. You're more than welcome to add me to the map.

Sounds like a LOT of work, but probably well worth it. :nabble_smiley_good:

And, you are on the map.