Bullnose Forums

Hello from a new member

DonThirion

Hello, my name is Don

I bought an 86 F-250 when I was in high school (2000-2001 ish) it has a 300i6 with a 4 speed that has a super low 1st. I absolutely love the truck and eventually got something newer with air conditioning. The truck has sat now for about 10 years. She looks a little rough right now but she has some TLC coming her way. I got my hands on a heavy duty 3/4 rear end and suspension and have made that swap, but, the brake proportioning valve is giving me fits right now. Look forward to conversing with you folks. Thanks.

Welcome, Don! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I hope you don't mind me telling the others, but Don and I've conversed in the background and he lives ~45 minutes from me in Claremore. So I hope to get to meet him and hope he'll come to the show this fall.

And, speaking of that, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'll be happy to put you one if you want.

As for the brake proportioning valve, you'll probably want to start a new thread in the main section to ask for help on that as more people frequent that section than here. Or, you may want to start a "build thread" on your truck and include that discussion in that. No set rules, so it is your choice.

Welcome, Don! :nabble_anim_handshake:I hope you don't mind me telling the others, but Don and I've conversed in the background and he lives ~45 minutes from me in Claremore. So I hope to get to meet him and hope he'll come to the show this fall.And, speaking of that, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'll be happy to put you one if you want.As for the brake proportioning valve, you'll probably want to start a new thread in the main section to ask for help on that as more people frequent that section than here. Or, you may want to start a "build thread" on your truck and include that discussion in that. No set rules, so it is your choice.
I'm good with being added to the member map. When I can include some pics, I'll start a thread for the brake valve. Thanks a bunch. 

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, 11:10 Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address wrote: