Bullnose Forum

1983 vintage advertisement videos

Ford F834

I will admit I am a little lost. I can extrapolate that the input shaft tooth counts of 17, 22 and 23 might correlate to the three different 1st gear ratios, but beyond that I have no guesses. Perhaps the main shaft gear counts are also different? I know one very BAD trait of the 5.11 version is that 3rd gear is a whopping 1.79:1 ouch! What a jump down from 1:1. Holy screaming engine!

Well, we might bump into each other wandering around in the vast lostness. So watch out for me 'cause I'm there with you - some place. :nabble_anim_crazy:

One thing to note is that saying "T-19C" or "T-19C" may not mean much. There are specifications within each that tell what gears each take.

• 1 month later...

Here is another compilation of advertisements for everyone's amusement and cringe factor curiosity... wow, they were sure optimistic with their mpg numbers in 1983 😇 And calling the CL900 heave truck aerodynamic 😂

I know this is a bricknose truck, but some may find this review of the 1988 Bronco an interesting watch:

• 1 year later...

Here is another compilation of advertisements for everyone's amusement and cringe factor curiosity... wow, they were sure optimistic with their mpg numbers in 1983 😇 And calling the CL900 heave truck aerodynamic 😂

I know this is a bricknose truck, but some may find this review of the 1988 Bronco an interesting watch:

For anyone that has not seen these videos, you are missing out.

Thanks for posting the links!