Bullnose Forum

Hello from a new member in the UKπŸ‘

Blacktop

Nice! But, I just realized it is LHD. How fun is that over there?

When we lived there some friends took their RHD car to the Continent. He said when he wanted to pass he just pulled out and let his wife see if there was anything coming. :nabble_smiley_scared:

Ive driven lhd cars for 20+ years over here so I'm used to itπŸ˜€

I'm also into fox body mustangs and have owned 8 over the years. Currently have a '90 hatch and a '80 notch.20180923_154135.jpg.2ab1d75f38ca2edc676c319a81e8cfef.jpg

20150906_134902_zpswvm2s6wd.jpg.806fcfb9af5fd6cb660b7c6db7f3181b.jpg

Nice cars! And, that's a nice "country home". Wow! Where/what is it?

Interior looks really nice! So many of the old Bullnoses I look at have trashed interiors, so the nice ones really stand out. Looks well cared for.

Any idea what that steering wheel is out of?

Interior looks really nice! So many of the old Bullnoses I look at have trashed interiors, so the nice ones really stand out. Looks well cared for.

Any idea what that steering wheel is out of?

The wheel was a spare one I had from an early foxbody mustang. It had the same spline count so fitted straight onπŸ‘

The wheel was a spare one I had from an early foxbody mustang. It had the same spline count so fitted straight onπŸ‘

Welcome to the group, you have a beautiful truck! I believe the three spoke sport steering wheel was an option on the trucks but had a slightly different center cap?

I believe the three spoke sport steering wheel was an option on the trucks but had a slightly different center cap?

I was not aware that there even were "sport" steering wheels in the Bullnose era. I really like the look of the steering wheel in this truck. It's not that I necessarily dislike the stock wheel in my 84, but I've contemplated getting something a little nicer. I've seen Bullnoses with Bricknose wheels in them, and I don't like they way they look. This three spoke wheel looks like it belongs in the truck imho.

Β