Bullnose Forum

Hello from a new member in the UK👍

Blacktop

Hi, I'm Alan.

I'm from the UK and last year had a 1984 F150 imported from Florida ( although the truck spent most of its life in Texas).

It's an XLT short bed 4x4 with 4 speed manual and 351w 2 barrel carb. Overall, its in excellent condition. Planning on a 4 barrel carb and intake conversion at some point and a dual exhaust too.

Looking forward to F150 ownership and being a member on here. The bullnose bible is excellent for someone like me looking for information.

Thank you.

Alan.

Welcome! That sounds like a really nice truck, and the pics you sent me says it has been well preserved. :nabble_smiley_good:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I could easily add you to it if you give me a village/town/city. (Just not an address.)

Anyway, glad you found us! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thanks for the warm welcome😁

I'll try and post some pics but I dont have a pc so I'm trying to do it on my tablet.

Sure I'll get it sorted soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome😁

I'll try and post some pics but I dont have a pc so I'm trying to do it on my tablet.

Sure I'll get it sorted soon.

Most pics exceed the 1Mb limit for no processing, so you have to click the "Big Size" button before uploading.

And, forums like this one don't have the smarts to read the metadata in the pic and discover orientation. So you have have to open a pic in photo editing s/w and then save it again. The editing s/w usually corrects the orientation.