Bullnose Forums

New Member...Yay!

Pennsylvania = Penn.

As for material, your choice. This is the place to document things. It isn't going away.

They look like New York tags;).

I remember reading the rebuild thread on that red Bullnose on FTE. Holy smokes that thing was rusty!! You guys did an amazing job rebuilding that cab floor.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pennsylvania = Penn.

As for material, your choice. This is the place to document things. It isn't going away.

@Gary

Gotcha on that, surprised that flew over my head. We are from Buffalo, NY. I'll definitely post some material, just gotta have time. Tough working multiple jobs!

Yes that truck had gone through some major rust repair! Crazy to think that it already had one frame off restore in its life in 1993.

IMG_20181205_222601_960.jpg.fe94821e8195776dfdc034491011df29.jpg

We are from Buffalo, NY. I'll definitely post some material, just gotta have time. Tough working multiple jobs!

Yes that truck had gone through some major rust repair! Crazy to think that it already had one frame off restore in its life in 1993.

Living in the salty north was really really hard on these trucks. I swear some of the rustiest vehicles I have ever seen were in upstate NY. I bought a 1980 F100 in 1993, and it had already had been rebuilt by that time.

We are from Buffalo, NY. I'll definitely post some material, just gotta have time. Tough working multiple jobs!

Living in the salty north was really really hard on these trucks. I swear some of the rustiest vehicles I have ever seen were in upstate NY. I bought a 1980 F100 in 1993, and it had already had been rebuilt by that time.

You're telling me!

IMG_20160703_174812808.jpg.9841c4f376c2955735c6170969b47862.jpg

That is the same fender that has fresh paint on it in my previous post.

Keep in mind, the cab corner and rockers shown here have been replaced as well as 5 layers of floor fixes!

This is what happened to the repairs!

FB_IMG_1544913392221.jpg.8279784aa8f8220d836acaddb1fc4ffe.jpgFB_IMG_1544913373948.jpg.40c84cc7e7558a66498b826ce4b97878.jpg

You're telling me!

That is the same fender that has fresh paint on it in my previous post.

Keep in mind, the cab corner and rockers shown here have been replaced as well as 5 layers of floor fixes!

This is what happened to the repairs!

YUK!

:nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_smiley_scared::nabble_smiley_cry:

I'm sure glad I live down here.

I will forever be jealous of southerners.

We don't consider ourselves "southerners". To me that's Alabama, Louisiana, or even Texas. But, we are certainly waaaay south of you. And the metal in our trucks lasts far longer. But, the plastic takes a beating, as does the paint.