Bullnose Forums

Hello from West TN

Frank Wyatt

Hello, I've been checking this forum out and I have to say it is the most imformative on these trucks and their available drivetrains. My truck is for the most part complete as it left the factory except for the missing thermactor pump and the vacuum line off of the EGR valve. I have pondered on replacing the exhaust with either a set of FI manifolds which I have or the heavy duty exhaust manifold that I do not have. Either one would require exhaust work that I don't have money for and since there is no catalytic converter, nobody will touch it around here. Overall though, I am leaning on staying stock on the exhaust. The one man who has done work on it is shying away from my exhaust flange leak as the bolts don't seem to want to budge to tighten up or loosen to remove and replace the donut. I'll get to that soon, hopefully.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map) and I could add you if you'd give me a city.

As for the truck, stock may be the way to go for a while, but when you have the money you might want to go with the better exhaust - and a better intake to match.

Show us some pics?

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map) and I could add you if you'd give me a city.

As for the truck, stock may be the way to go for a while, but when you have the money you might want to go with the better exhaust - and a better intake to match.

Show us some pics?

Thank you Grumpin and Gary. The town I live in is Mc Kenzie, TN.