Bullnose Forums

Pilgrimage to the Motherland

Bruno2

Since he may not see this while on his trip, I'll answer: Brandon/Bruno2 lives in Broken Arrow, OK. That's maybe 30 miles from me, and we see each other frequently. Our love for old Ford trucks have created a friendship. :nabble_smiley_grin:

Do they give tours??????

Since he may not see this while on his trip, I'll answer: Brandon/Bruno2 lives in Broken Arrow, OK. That's maybe 30 miles from me, and we see each other frequently. Our love for old Ford trucks have created a friendship. :nabble_smiley_grin:

Never been there, did tour Norfolk assembly a number of times (Matt's 1986 was built there).

Yes, as Gary said, Broken Arrow Ok. I dont know if they give tours there or not. I didnt have time to take one. We are up here with two other couples for the Chiefs/Raiders game. I just wanted to see where my truck was born. This is a Ford truck town! They are everywhere. I saw some really well kept Bullnose survivors.

They don't, they don't even want you to take photos. Not a friendly crowd...

Not a good shot, but took this as I was speeding away, just before heading south the Gary's event..

Vinny - When you get that popup simply click the Big Size radio button and click Insert Image again.

Big_Size.thumb.jpg.a8ff3b0927f0d7df47a87bd75364c6e4.jpg