Bullnose Forums

1972 F250 "Highboy"

That thing is nice. I'd throw a different set of wheels and tires on it, but otherwise I'd rock it exactly as it is.

Nice truck. I think the wheels will clean up nicely, but I'd get rid of the mud flaps. And the seat looks out of place, but comfortable.

I had a '72, so am a fan. But this one doesn't thrill me. Was the passenger side interior shot before the floor was replaced? There's a bend in the bed on the passenger's side. The front bumper is rusty. Why does it have two locking gas cap doors, one on each side.

Nice truck. I think the wheels will clean up nicely, but I'd get rid of the mud flaps. And the seat looks out of place, but comfortable.

I had a '72, so am a fan. But this one doesn't thrill me. Was the passenger side interior shot before the floor was replaced? There's a bend in the bed on the passenger's side. The front bumper is rusty. Why does it have two locking gas cap doors, one on each side.

I'm thinking it's sold as is. I'd go down and bug him and look at it, but he's so busy community wise he's never there.

Maybe I'll go, Gary is probably handling it.