Bullnose Forums

Starting off with my first Bullnose

Jeff S

Hi Jeff,

Welcome aboard, and great looking Bronco.

I love seeing that southern sheet metal.

What size tires do you have on there? 33"?

It has 32's right now but they are all mis-matched and not in very good shape. I plan to run 33's when I get it on the street.

That explains the little rust that is visible. :nabble_anim_confused:

There is the expected rust in the tailgate and looks like I will need to replace the drivers floorpan but other than that the bottom looks good. There is a spot on the roof where an old repair is failing and will need to be fixed. I drove to Alabama from north Georgia based on photos and bought it in a down pore. To say I didn't go over it very well is an understatement. I kept saying for $750 I can fix that....

There is the expected rust in the tailgate and looks like I will need to replace the drivers floorpan but other than that the bottom looks good. There is a spot on the roof where an old repair is failing and will need to be fixed. I drove to Alabama from north Georgia based on photos and bought it in a down pore. To say I didn't go over it very well is an understatement. I kept saying for $750 I can fix that....

For $750 you can fix a lot of things!!!! You did well. :nabble_smiley_good:

I can't believe you found that thing for $750!! Oh, my wallet is hurting when I think how much I paid for mine and the journey it has led me on...

Great buy!!

Quick work on the hit and run too. Thankful no one was hurt 🙏🏼.