Bullnose Forums

1978 Ford F-250

I've never heard of those engines, but it looks like it was dropped from 50' to fit under that hood. Wow!

Ain't that the truth! Deutz engines are quite common in the industrial and marine markets. Out here on the coast you hear the name quite often...lots of them in boats. A friend of mine had a skidder with a Deutz engine in it. I'm not familiar with them being in anything on the roads.

I've never heard of those engines, but it looks like it was dropped from 50' to fit under that hood. Wow!

Ain't that the truth! Deutz engines are quite common in the industrial and marine markets. Out here on the coast you hear the name quite often...lots of them in boats. A friend of mine had a skidder with a Deutz engine in it. I'm not familiar with them being in anything on the roads.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/tmp/252/252842.520.390

I have never seen one in road vehicle myself but lots of industrial stuff. They were good engines but I have no idea what kind of power they would make . I wouldn’t think very much. It’s very interesting though. I give him an “A” for making it happen.