Bullnose Forums

HELP! I need new fuel filler necks

Welcome. I find that making it as easy for people as possible gets the most help.

Is the problem the filler neck or the hose? If the hose, you might consider marine fuel filler hose. It is made for that purpose and if there's one with the right ID to fit the tubing to which it connects it might work. Here's a search that returned several hits on marine fuel filler hose: https://www.google.com/search?q=marine+fuel+filler+hose&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS772US772&oq=marine+fuel+filler&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.11750j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I suppose I am unsure. It's the tubing from the ribbed hose, to the fill cap, where you fill 'er up. It leaks through those connections. Are those not the filler necks? Simply a new hose would do the trick?

I suppose I am unsure. It's the tubing from the ribbed hose, to the fill cap, where you fill 'er up. It leaks through those connections. Are those not the filler necks? Simply a new hose would do the trick?

Go here: Fuel Systems/Fuel Filler Part #'s/Fuel Filler Pipes. There you can see the illustrations, including for the chassis cab, and the associated part numbers and what the part is called.

I doubt that the tube is bad. I'd bet that the connection between the hose and the tube is the problem. And a new hose may fix it if taking it off and cleaning it won't.

Go here: Fuel Systems/Fuel Filler Part #'s/Fuel Filler Pipes. There you can see the illustrations, including for the chassis cab, and the associated part numbers and what the part is called.

I doubt that the tube is bad. I'd bet that the connection between the hose and the tube is the problem. And a new hose may fix it if taking it off and cleaning it won't.

I will have to loosen those clamps, clean it up and see how that fits back together! Thanks!