Bullnose Forums

BRING A TRAILER BULLNOSE

LOL! Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You were so anxious to ask that question that you did so before introducing yourself. That's fine, but it does show interest in that truck. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for $10,000. That's a really clean truck, and from what I read almost everything is "right" about it.

Red flags? I'd check to see that it doesn't have body filler, but it shouldn't if it truly is a CA truck. The climate there is much more kind to paint and plastic than it is many other places, so that truck should be solid. But the places to check are the cab corners and over the rear wheelwells.

And, I'd check under the hood to make sure that it is all stock. It probably is, but the CA-spec trucks had somewhat different fuel and ignition systems, so you would want to know that it is all there and the wires haven't been butchered.

But, it appears to be a really nice truck.

Make sure the 4WD works. I have drove a few for sale that the 4WD did not work.

They admit the mileage is unsure. But the horn pad is very worn. My 86 has 150,000 plus on it and the pad is nowhere near that worn, but everybody holds the wheel differently.

As Gary said, check the emissions, mine was a mess.

It would take a lot of money to make a lessor truck look that good.

Wow! Things seem to be heating up for our trucks. Look at what the Bronco went for:

Gary, I’ve been noticing that Bronco prices are skyrocketing. The fact that there is a lot of chatter about Ford bringing it back shows that there is revived interest in that vehicle style. I need another vehicle like a hole in the head, but if I run across one on the cheap with a decent body I’m jumping on it (before the prices get out of sight). In Mohave county I can IDI swap one and legally register it... and it is a goal...

Gary, I’ve been noticing that Bronco prices are skyrocketing. The fact that there is a lot of chatter about Ford bringing it back shows that there is revived interest in that vehicle style. I need another vehicle like a hole in the head, but if I run across one on the cheap with a decent body I’m jumping on it (before the prices get out of sight). In Mohave county I can IDI swap one and legally register it... and it is a goal...

Good plan! I wish I were in a position to snap one up. But, if the right one came up at the right price..... :nabble_smiley_evil:

Good plan! I wish I were in a position to snap one up. But, if the right one came up at the right price..... :nabble_smiley_evil:

Yup, this spring when I sell my house in Oklahoma I am going to keep my eyes open for a Bronco and any other flareside bullnoses.

I still cannot believe that BIG BLACKIE went for $15,000, and this truck did also!! Holy moly, that is saying something.

Gary, maybe you are right about the PNW, maybe I should go hoard a bunch of decent bullnoses from the west, put em up dry in the barn and wait a couple years....

Yup, this spring when I sell my house in Oklahoma I am going to keep my eyes open for a Bronco and any other flareside bullnoses.

I still cannot believe that BIG BLACKIE went for $15,000, and this truck did also!! Holy moly, that is saying something.

Gary, maybe you are right about the PNW, maybe I should go hoard a bunch of decent bullnoses from the west, put em up dry in the barn and wait a couple years....

Yes, timing is everything. But we may be on the cusp of Bullnose inflation.