Bullnose Forum

BRING A TRAILER BULLNOSE

Well, my silverado is getting worse by the week. I have two options, drive it until it needs to be towed home, or finish the Impala and get it on the road.

Once I sell the Oklahoma house next spring, I think I will be keeping my eyes open for a step side or bronco....ehhh....flareside.:nabble_anim_working:

Its the ammeter that got my attention. The needle appears to be off the pivot.

Indeed. Quite a bit more range than mine ever saw before retrofit conversion to a voltmeter. Now it's pegged to the far right as long as long as the alternator does its job.

However, there was many a time when a working ammeter saved a generator on the family tractor.

Hi guys. I’m looking at this truck on BAT. What do you enthusiasts speculate as to the correct real world price for this one. Any words of caution or red flags

Thanks

drlennyt@gmail.con

LOL! Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You were so anxious to ask that question that you did so before introducing yourself. That's fine, but it does show interest in that truck. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for $10,000. That's a really clean truck, and from what I read almost everything is "right" about it.

Red flags? I'd check to see that it doesn't have body filler, but it shouldn't if it truly is a CA truck. The climate there is much more kind to paint and plastic than it is many other places, so that truck should be solid. But the places to check are the cab corners and over the rear wheelwells.

And, I'd check under the hood to make sure that it is all stock. It probably is, but the CA-spec trucks had somewhat different fuel and ignition systems, so you would want to know that it is all there and the wires haven't been butchered.

But, it appears to be a really nice truck.