Bullnose Forums

It's just me . . .

PetesPonies

Pete's Ponies . . Google me, I'm a PITA :) I am a retired teacher of Auto Shop. I have also spent a good amount of time teaching Project Lead The way which is a pre-Engineering program. I have also taught Architecture, ( built my retirement home ) Machine Shop, Electricity and Electronics, Wood working and others. I have been restoring Mustangs and doing restoration work for others people since before 1990, but I made it legal that year. After retiring from teaching, I am full time doing restoration work and managing/repairing rental properties. I'm very busy. I have 5 restoration of my own going on now as well as 2 customer cars. I bounce around to say the least. I even find time to do motorcycle painting ( easy money, I should be ashamed for taking it ). I get motorcycle tins sent to me, I paint them and send them back. Its a market that is not handled well by the collision and resto shops . . . . so when people find out I do it . . I'm busy :) I retired to SC, where I went to College . .Go Tigers! I built a large self designed house, have lots of property, built a large restoration barn . . am building a retro Esso Station on the property . . living the good life, what could be better? I like helping . . if you have any questions.