Bullnose Forum

Nice F250 Bullnose in Oklahoma

It certainly does look good! And, as I said via email, it is a bit expensive but you couldn't build one for that.

However, the seats aren't original so I'd want to know if they used the later base, which will bolt in and use the reinforcements in the floor, or just poked holes in the floor and used washers for spacers. That would lower the value by $1K in my estimation.

And, it does have leaf springs in the front so must be an F250HD, and therefore the 460 may be factory.

Nice truck. But I have one. Same model, same engine, same tranny, etc. :nabble_smiley_happy:

It certainly does look good! And, as I said via email, it is a bit expensive but you couldn't build one for that.

However, the seats aren't original so I'd want to know if they used the later base, which will bolt in and use the reinforcements in the floor, or just poked holes in the floor and used washers for spacers. That would lower the value by $1K in my estimation.

And, it does have leaf springs in the front so must be an F250HD, and therefore the 460 may be factory.

Nice truck. But I have one. Same model, same engine, same tranny, etc. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Gary,

There is a view there that shows the driver's side cab, and there's no certification label...which is odd. Maybe it was painted and the decal removed...who knows.

Hmmm, definitely not all original. Anyone else notice what looks like peeling clear coat? There our to be another clue about the repaint. Headliner has the contour that was in another thread recently... and is the same fabric as the seats. Also has 1984 dash bezels (silver weave with chrome edging and knob & shaft radio). It may have all been done very well, but having been refreshed by someone else I’d definitely check their work before paying the asking price...

Hmmm, definitely not all original. Anyone else notice what looks like peeling clear coat?

I saw that, yes. The underside and engine bay look to be nice and clean and rust-free. I personally could live with a lot of shortcomings to have a frame and underbody that clean;). Oh well...a guy can dream I guess...lol.

Hmmm, definitely not all original. Anyone else notice what looks like peeling clear coat?

I saw that, yes. The underside and engine bay look to be nice and clean and rust-free. I personally could live with a lot of shortcomings to have a frame and underbody that clean;). Oh well...a guy can dream I guess...lol.

Just curious, but would any of you 8-lug guys have any idea what size tires/wheels are on this truck?

Gary, looks like the truck is gone already, so it was the right price for somebody!

Like you always say...you couldn't have built that truck for that money.

Gary, looks like the truck is gone already, so it was the right price for somebody!

Like you always say...you couldn't have built that truck for that money.

Yes, it does appear to be gone. Hope it went to a good home. And, hope this is a sign that our trucks are, indeed, becoming sought after.