Bullnose Forums

C6 Transmission Vacuum Connector Size?

Hi guys,

What size is the transmission vacuum hose connector for the vacuum hose that runs from the carburetor?

The size from my carb is 3/16".

I've tried to find it in the manuals that I have and also the tech documents here, and haven't been able to.

Any help is appreciated in advance.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

It just reminded me of the joke about ...... well, ahhhh...... I forget who it was. :nabble_smiley_cool: But two of them were building a house and one pulled a nail out of his nail bag, but the head was pointed toward the house. The other whatsit told him to put it back as it was for the other side of the house. :nabble_anim_confused:

It just reminded me of the joke about ...... well, ahhhh...... I forget who it was. :nabble_smiley_cool: But two of them were building a house and one pulled a nail out of his nail bag, but the head was pointed toward the house. The other whatsit told him to put it back as it was for the other side of the house. :nabble_anim_confused:

Gee, must have been a Polish joke. My late friend, Joe Krol, used to call (before cell phones) from wherever he was stopped for the night or waiting for a load and tell me Polack jokes, even funnier because he was a Pennsylvania Polack. His favorite was that he had the Polish throne in his house, a Royal Quiet Flush. Krol of course being the Polish word for king.

Gee, must have been a Polish joke. My late friend, Joe Krol, used to call (before cell phones) from wherever he was stopped for the night or waiting for a load and tell me Polack jokes, even funnier because he was a Pennsylvania Polack. His favorite was that he had the Polish throne in his house, a Royal Quiet Flush. Krol of course being the Polish word for king.

You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment. (If you haven't watched the original, BBC, House Of Cards then you won't get it.)

But don't forget that I've lived in Texas, so might have heard it there. :nabble_smiley_cool: