Bullnose Forums

Glad to be part of the garagemahal

kramttocs

Thanks and yes, I need to start a progress thread. Wife is out of town tonight so just the kids and me but maybe I can put something together after they go to bed.

Sure thing on the map - you can put me down in Bolivar MO just north of Springfield.

You are now, quite literally, "on the map". And, I see that you are close. Please plan on coming to Skiatook, just north of Tulsa, on Sept 14th, 2019. That'll be, I think, the 3rd annual Garagemahal Ford Truck Show & Swap Meet.

Last year we had a bunch of the folks on here come to the event, inc some from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Plus CO, AL, AR, MO, and KS. And, there were guys from AZ and TX that had every intention of being here and just couldn't due to "life".

So, come join the growing crowd!

You are now, quite literally, "on the map". And, I see that you are close. Please plan on coming to Skiatook, just north of Tulsa, on Sept 14th, 2019. That'll be, I think, the 3rd annual Garagemahal Ford Truck Show & Swap Meet.

Last year we had a bunch of the folks on here come to the event, inc some from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Plus CO, AL, AR, MO, and KS. And, there were guys from AZ and TX that had every intention of being here and just couldn't due to "life".

So, come join the growing crowd!

Was pretty disappointed right after joining the forum last night, seeing the photos from this years truck show, and realizing that I missed it by a few months. Looked like a good time and next year it is!