Bullnose Forums

New to the group

Glickron

Welcome! That's a good project. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and I'd be happy to add you. In fact, you might find out you are close to one of us.

Hey Gary, I'm Currently in Midland,TX.

Its been a fun project so far need to get the fuel tank cleaned out (most likely a new tank). It had a half tank of really old fuel in it for who knows how long.

It does run with a gas can hooked up to the fuel pump.

Hey Gary, I'm Currently in Midland,TX.

Its been a fun project so far need to get the fuel tank cleaned out (most likely a new tank). It had a half tank of really old fuel in it for who knows how long.

It does run with a gas can hooked up to the fuel pump.

Currently? Sounds like there's a story there.

Anyway, you are now on the map. But, you are pretty much by yourself out there in West Texas.

As for the gas tank, I'd put a new one in. I've tried cleaning them and it didn't work out well. New ones are not expensive.

Currently? Sounds like there's a story there.

Anyway, you are now on the map. But, you are pretty much by yourself out there in West Texas.

As for the gas tank, I'd put a new one in. I've tried cleaning them and it didn't work out well. New ones are not expensive.

yes sir moved around a lot following work. I'm originally from Michigan moved around in Pennsylvania for a few years. Then on to south Texas for about 4 years and then onto west Texas so that's my current living status. :nabble_anim_jump: