Bullnose Forums

So who has parts vehicles?

PetesPonies

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a speaker cover for driver door panel. I need some seatbelt covers for the shoulder belts. My covers are deteriorated, from the sun I'm sure.

You will have to be more specific. By "speaker cover" I suspect you mean #23864 as shown on Interior/Door Panels. If so, we need to know if you have manual windows vs power windows, and manual vs power door locks. Also, I think all of those will be Rosewood, but I'm not sure of that, so please tell us if that is what you need.

As for the "seatbelt covers for the shoulder belts", I don't know which pieces you mean. Can you give us the number from the illustration on Interior/Seat Belts? And, what color?

You will have to be more specific. By "speaker cover" I suspect you mean #23864 as shown on Interior/Door Panels. If so, we need to know if you have manual windows vs power windows, and manual vs power door locks. Also, I think all of those will be Rosewood, but I'm not sure of that, so please tell us if that is what you need.

As for the "seatbelt covers for the shoulder belts", I don't know which pieces you mean. Can you give us the number from the illustration on Interior/Seat Belts? And, what color?

I didn't mention color because I don't care about the color, good condition is all I want. This is a base model truck. No power at the door. The speaker cover is separate from the door panel. Looks to snap into place. It might be 23864 in the illustration. On same illustration, the belt cover might be 60230. Thanks

I didn't mention color because I don't care about the color, good condition is all I want. This is a base model truck. No power at the door. The speaker cover is separate from the door panel. Looks to snap into place. It might be 23864 in the illustration. On same illustration, the belt cover might be 60230. Thanks

If it is a non-headliner base model I think I've got a pair of the seat belt retractor covers. I pulled them out of my parts truck before I sent it away, but I don't remember how good the condition is or isn't. I can check when I get back from Oklahoma. I have some speaker covers but they are pretty rough and I got them to make into brushed aluminum clones of the medium duty version. These are a bit of a tough find. There is an eBay auction for a pair going on that may interest you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222640900945

IMG_5498.thumb.png.9137b983731f989720b2e647ada6db11.png

If it is a non-headliner base model I think I've got a pair of the seat belt retractor covers. I pulled them out of my parts truck before I sent it away, but I don't remember how good the condition is or isn't. I can check when I get back from Oklahoma. I have some speaker covers but they are pretty rough and I got them to make into brushed aluminum clones of the medium duty version. These are a bit of a tough find. There is an eBay auction for a pair going on that may interest you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222640900945

Thanks, my speaker covers/grilles don't look like that. They are just a grill, same color as door panel. If you cn check on the retractor covers, that would be great.

Thanks, my speaker covers/grilles don't look like that. They are just a grill, same color as door panel. If you cn check on the retractor covers, that would be great.

The only other removeable speaker grille cover that I can think of is the type found in 85/85 XLT style doors with the cloth insert. Is that what you have? I may have one of those or may be able to find one...

IMG_5499.jpg.02341d113fcd260d857ce84d9a6d8d77.jpg

The only other removeable speaker grille cover that I can think of is the type found in 85/85 XLT style doors with the cloth insert. Is that what you have? I may have one of those or may be able to find one...

Pete - It would help if you would post pics. As Jonathan said or implied, what you have doesn't sound right for an '82, as you can probably tell from the parts list.