Bullnose Forums

Irma made BW grumpy

fljab

Glad you got it running. And, momma being happy is paramount.

The international show is next year - September 15th to be exact. But this year's "domestic" show went well. I'm going to write it up in a bit and post some pics.

However, just fyi, FTE had nothing to do with it. Heretofore my get-togethers have been associated with FTE because I was hosting them in their name and gave away their lanyards and stickers, although I was funding the get-togethers. This year was the first to be a full-blown show & swap meet with trophies, banners, signs, ballots, and other expenses. In addition Tim Meyer came with his engine goodies, and Miller welders were there to allow folks to try their hand at welding and plasma cutting. Plus we had a small concession stand.

But when I asked FTE for lanyards and stickers to give out they didn't even respond for two weeks, and when they finally did they didn't provide anything. With other things that were going on between myself and IB/FTE at the time, that was the straw that broke the camel's back and I disassociated all of my efforts from FTE, once and for all.

Got it. I'll be looking forward to the write up!