Bullnose Forums

1986 4x4 Service Truck Oregon

Some trucks (like this one) seem really odd to me when they have an automatic trans. When I see something like this, I always assume it's going to have a 4spd with the bull low 1st gear. Interesting.

Lot of stuff there, and no visible rust. I quite like it, but can't comment on the price at all. I have no idea. I'd have no use for such an animal, but I wish I did;).

Some trucks (like this one) seem really odd to me when they have an automatic trans. When I see something like this, I always assume it's going to have a 4spd with the bull low 1st gear. Interesting.

Lot of stuff there, and no visible rust. I quite like it, but can't comment on the price at all. I have no idea. I'd have no use for such an animal, but I wish I did;).

Seems odd to have an Edelbrock intake and carb on that truck but, in my opinion, it is an improvement.

And, it is a high price, but with the welder and winch it might be worth it. Hmmmm, we need a generator for the house...... :nabble_smiley_evil:

Service body’s are expensive. When I was buying service trucks the service body with a crane and welder was the same price as the cab and chassis. If the cab and Chassis was 50K then the service body was about 50k. This is not a crane body but it’s still very nice and probably worth near the price of the truck.