Bullnose Forums

1981 Mint 400 Flareside Race Truck

Rembrant

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Is it still your truck? If so, can you get more pics? Anyway, can you tell us more about it?

Bringing back and old thread from the dead for anybody new that hasn't seen these pics from the absolute glory days of the Bullnose! From the Mint 400 in Las Vegas 40 years ago. The 138HP 351M was never made to look so good, before or after, eh Gary Lewis??

thumbnail_IMG_3060.jpg.c1a8f46598240b1874e30afbdec01928.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3058.jpg.0c023420df89922eb42048c9db2b60b2.jpg

Bringing back and old thread from the dead for anybody new that hasn't seen these pics from the absolute glory days of the Bullnose! From the Mint 400 in Las Vegas 40 years ago. The 138HP 351M was never made to look so good, before or after, eh Gary Lewis??

Nothing says 70's / 80's more than hundreds of people just standing beside the track, literally a few feet away from a 3500lb lump of steel flying through the air, on the ragged edge of losing control at any time.

If you give it time and distance even 138 HP can get things rolling. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for the people, I've been there, done that. Not on that race but on other races. :nabble_smiley_oh:

lol Yep I just wish I had the money and time to do all these ideas. I know it would be interesting having them both built exactly the same one just a bare bones off road truck and the other the tow vehicle.

I keep building the toys and not the tow vehicles. no trailer queens here