Bullnose Forums

CHEAP STEPSIDE IN MO - NO PICS

I still watch for these...just not as much as I used to.

I'm back to pouring money into mine for the winter, so that has removed all urges to buy another project at this point and time. Still...the right southern truck at the right price...I could be motivated;).

I still watch for these...just not as much as I used to.

I'm back to pouring money into mine for the winter, so that has removed all urges to buy another project at this point and time. Still...the right southern truck at the right price...I could be motivated;).

Without a title you need to add maybe $150 - 200 to go through that process. And w/o pics I don't know how many could get interested. So, the price may come down. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Come on Ray, You've been here quite some time to know it's a Flareside...:nabble_smiley_good:

The term Stepside should be added to the list of Generic Trademark names, such as...

"Thermos, Kleenex, ChapStick, Aspirin, Dumpster, Band-Aid, Velcro, Hoover, Jet Ski and Speedo are examples of trademarks that have become genericized in the US and elsewhere."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark

I've been guilty of using Generic Trademarks (Stepside being one of them), but I have to admit the one that really caught me off guard in that list was the word Dumpster...I had no idea that was a brand name. I'm pretty sure I've always called them Dumpsters (instead of garbage bins).

I'm also guilty of using Kleenex and Velcro, but none of the others really.

There, more useless information you didn't need to know...lol.

The term Stepside should be added to the list of Generic Trademark names, such as...

"Thermos, Kleenex, ChapStick, Aspirin, Dumpster, Band-Aid, Velcro, Hoover, Jet Ski and Speedo are examples of trademarks that have become genericized in the US and elsewhere."

I've been guilty of using Generic Trademarks (Stepside being one of them), but I have to admit the one that really caught me off guard in that list was the word Dumpster...I had no idea that was a brand name. I'm pretty sure I've always called them Dumpsters (instead of garbage bins).

Don't want to know...

Don't want to know...

How about Coke?