Bullnose Forums

1985 F150 Not far from me 90K miles

This is my truck, Ray was kind enough to post it for me on here and let me know about this forum. If anyone is interested or has any questions let me know and I will tell you what I can, and send additional pictures if needed. body is 99% rust free, was 100% rust free until i had to street park it through a winter 2 years ago. used it as a daily driver for about 2 years before i got a company vehicle. solid truck, no major issues.

This is my truck, Ray was kind enough to post it for me on here and let me know about this forum. If anyone is interested or has any questions let me know and I will tell you what I can, and send additional pictures if needed. body is 99% rust free, was 100% rust free until i had to street park it through a winter 2 years ago. used it as a daily driver for about 2 years before i got a company vehicle. solid truck, no major issues.

You've come to the right place, as we like these trucks. And yours sure seems to be clean and in great shape.

I long-ago realized that it is better to buy close to what you want rather than try to fix one up to that level. Much less expensive and lots less frustrating. :nabble_smiley_wink: