Bullnose Forums

Greetings from Europe, Czech Republic

Romel

Jan - It looks like you have the truck working! :nabble_smiley_good: And I'll bet that Sidewinder turbo really helps that diesel. Cool!

I got 18mpg towing the combo on the picture, I cant complain. The sidewinder with the intercooler brings it to todays standards, u can keep up to the traffic. I drive it 85mph the most when I am on the freeway, it can do 100mph but why to stress the engine.

I got 18mpg towing the combo on the picture, I cant complain. The sidewinder with the intercooler brings it to todays standards, u can keep up to the traffic. I drive it 85mph the most when I am on the freeway, it can do 100mph but why to stress the engine.

30944386_422609184831239_224664198_o.thumb.jpg.c642ee9c3cd7580966246e0fec9b4cd1.jpg

18 MPG towing? Wow! That's great!

And, 85 MPH is "moving on", especially at only 2500 RPM. :nabble_smiley_good:

The efficiency is impressive, especially if you keep the speed lower than pictured 😉. I saw 21.5 mpg out of it when I stopped for fuel at Quartzite on my way to Long Beach... and that was with over 2,000 lbs loaded in the bed. At first I thought the tank wasn’t filling correctly but nope, it was full... and my math was correct.

The intercooler pipes are just sweet. I only hope I can make mine look half that clean and I will be happy!

The efficiency is impressive, especially if you keep the speed lower than pictured 😉. I saw 21.5 mpg out of it when I stopped for fuel at Quartzite on my way to Long Beach... and that was with over 2,000 lbs loaded in the bed. At first I thought the tank wasn’t filling correctly but nope, it was full... and my math was correct.

The intercooler pipes are just sweet. I only hope I can make mine look half that clean and I will be happy!

I get right at 1/2 that 21.5 MPG out of Big Blue w/o a load on him, and put that trailer on and it is more like 9 MPG, again about 1/2.

In other words, that 6.9L is doing a superb job! WOW!