Bullnose Forums

Greetings from Europe, Czech Republic

Romel

Hi, my name is Jan and I hapen to bleed blue that hard, that I have imported 1986 F250 supercab 6.9 diesel from US. It would not be possible without Jonathan F384 guy here, who was a great help sourcing parts, giving me a lot of parts and mainly storing the truck for almost a year and delivering it to LA for the shipment to Europe.

Jan! So glad you found us!!!! Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yes, I remember all the work you and Jonathan did on your truck. And he even mentioned you recently regarding rear brakes locking up on your truck.

I hope you’ll catch us up on what’s going on with you. And show us pics of your truck. 👍

Hi, glad you joined here 😁

For those of you that don’t know, Jan and I have shared a really nice friendship for many years now. I have helped him where I can with the truck and he has helped me solve problems on my Jetta TDI as if hands could reach across the ocean and turn the wrench. Jan is one of the few good ones left that give some faith in humanity.

Hi, glad you joined here 😁

For those of you that don’t know, Jan and I have shared a really nice friendship for many years now. I have helped him where I can with the truck and he has helped me solve problems on my Jetta TDI as if hands could reach across the ocean and turn the wrench. Jan is one of the few good ones left that give some faith in humanity.

Great! Welcome!