Bullnose Forums

Hello, my name is Brian, and I'm addicted to diesel trucks. It wasn't always this way. It started innocently enough on July 05, 2007, when I bought a 1991 Ford F350 with 7.3 IDI, so I could experiment with using alternative fuels. I now have several diesel trucks, as you can see in my signature.

I mostly hangout at Oilburners.net as bbjordan, aka The Grampulator, aka Snow Monkey.

I was informed that I was hard to track down. Hmm, I shouldn't be, I even have a Youtube channel.

Sample video:

Looking forward to catching up on the goings on @ garysgaragemahal.

Here's a picture of part of my fleet:

IMG_1114.thumb.jpg.3850b4c0525af4ed0aeceab13e881796.jpg

Welcome Brian! Thanks for joining and thanks for letting Gary post your timing document! I did spend a bit of time trying to find you on the web, but obviously I was looking in the wrong places... anyway, Iā€™m happy that you came to us and I hope you enjoy the group. Always happy to see another diesel addict around šŸ˜Ž

Welcome Brian! Thanks for joining and thanks for letting Gary post your timing document! I did spend a bit of time trying to find you on the web, but obviously I was looking in the wrong places... anyway, Iā€™m happy that you came to us and I hope you enjoy the group. Always happy to see another diesel addict around šŸ˜Ž

Welcome!