Bullnose Forums

Interesting (Centurion?) Crew Cab rear seat

Damn...that's almost as good as having a van!

It has pluses and minuses. It does not adjust forward/backward, and the back does not lean forward. So you loose that behind-the-seat storage and you can’t use the organizers that they make for that area. The fold out bed isn’t big enough for an adult to sleep on without bending the knees, but for kinds and dogs it’s great. And for that matter, I’ve spent a few nights trying to sleep on my crew cab rear bench and would have been oh so happy if it at least did this! Overall I think it’s a decent compromise, and makes a good storage platform like a Supercab if you want to use it like that.

So, did you buy it?

Yes. I needed another rear seat anyway, so I thought I’d give this a try and see how I like it. Of course I won’t be doing much sitting in it, just wondering if the flat functionality will be worth the drawbacks. I’m thinking it will be nice to have.

Yes. I needed another rear seat anyway, so I thought I’d give this a try and see how I like it. Of course I won’t be doing much sitting in it, just wondering if the flat functionality will be worth the drawbacks. I’m thinking it will be nice to have.

The grandkids will like it. :nabble_smiley_good: