Bullnose Forums

Gary Will Be Somewhat Silent

Ouch those hurt and not just for a day or two either. Praying for a speedy heal!

I spoke to the tech at National carb. Who happened to be the owner also. He says all 2150's suck air through the throttle shaft unless it was the military version which were waterproof! Anyway he said Power valve is the likely culprit as they got some Chinese PV's awhile back and it's possible one got put in my carb .they also drilled out some air passage in the PV compartment and that it was possible it didn't get drilled all the way through :nabble_anim_confused: This is supposed to aid in the idle to power circuit so we'll see how it works out .He also said to plug the dizzy port off the carb and see if I got a little vacuum upon goosing the throttle .

Gary get well soon and no need to respond, take care of yourself !

Ouch those hurt and not just for a day or two either. Praying for a speedy heal!

I spoke to the tech at National carb. Who happened to be the owner also. He says all 2150's suck air through the throttle shaft unless it was the military version which were waterproof! Anyway he said Power valve is the likely culprit as they got some Chinese PV's awhile back and it's possible one got put in my carb .they also drilled out some air passage in the PV compartment and that it was possible it didn't get drilled all the way through :nabble_anim_confused: This is supposed to aid in the idle to power circuit so we'll see how it works out .He also said to plug the dizzy port off the carb and see if I got a little vacuum upon goosing the throttle .

Gary get well soon and no need to respond, take care of yourself !

Prayers for a quick recovery.