Bullnose Forums

No Parking Lights in Rear and no Blinkers?

kristopherdb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blinkers and reverse lamps share the same fuse / circuit but that is all I know. So there's an open somewhere in that circuit. Need a wiring diagram next.

Electrical diagrams are best found in the Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual. Go to Electrical/EVTM/1986 EVTM in the menu. That gets you to the top level. From there you may want to go to #3 Fuse Panel & Circuit Protection to see what fuses power what. Or #12 Stop, Turn, & Hazard Lamps for those circuits.

Hope that helps.

Electrical diagrams are best found in the Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual. Go to Electrical/EVTM/1986 EVTM in the menu. That gets you to the top level. From there you may want to go to #3 Fuse Panel & Circuit Protection to see what fuses power what. Or #12 Stop, Turn, & Hazard Lamps for those circuits.Hope that helps.
Thank you I’ll give it a look 👀 

From: Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 3:58:50 PM

To: kristopherdb

Subject: Re: No Parking Lights in Rear and no Blinkers?

Electrical diagrams are best found in the Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual.  Go to Electrical/EVTM/1986 EVTM in the menu.  That gets you to the top level.  From there you may want to go to #3 Fuse Panel & Circuit Protection to see what fuses power what.  Or #12 Stop, Turn, & Hazard Lamps for those circuits.

Hope that helps.Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads, Weiand intake, Street Demon 750/ZF5/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/T19/3.55's

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/No-Parking-Lights-in-Rear-and-no-Blinkers-tp1413p1436.html

To unsubscribe from No Parking Lights in Rear and no Blinkers?, click here.

NAML

could it be the big round one in the fuse box? I did not change that one

Big, round one... one of the flashers? There are 2, one on the front for the turn signals and a heavy-duty variant on the back of the fuse box for the emergency flashers.

Neither flasher has anything to do with the backup lights, though.

Big, round one... one of the flashers? There are 2, one on the front for the turn signals and a heavy-duty variant on the back of the fuse box for the emergency flashers.Neither flasher has anything to do with the backup lights, though.
Ok I replaced the fuse again and now have blinkers. Still no parking light but just on the back and the bulbs have to be good cause they come on when I push brakes. 

From: ctubutis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 4:18 PM

Subject: Re: No Parking Lights in Rear and no Blinkers?

To: kristopherdb <redacted_email_address>

Big, round one... one of the flashers? There are 2, one on the front for the turn signals and a heavy-duty variant on the back of the fuse box for the emergency flashers.

Neither flasher has anything to do with the backup lights, though.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/No-Parking-Lights-in-Rear-and-no-Blinkers-tp1413p1441.html

To unsubscribe from No Parking Lights in Rear and no Blinkers?, click here.

NAML