Bullnose Forums

Truck Show

Jonathan, were you able to see "your" bumpers?

Yes! I saw them and have to say that you did a splendid job of shining them up! 👍

Now you just need some chrome license plate lights 🙄. I am sorry I have not mailed them... life has been such a tornado of physical belongings and a black hole for hours and minutes.

Don't worry about them... the ones I put on are fine. Did you see the instrumentation? And the photo of the six cylinder cruising @ 75 mph?

Don't worry about them... the ones I put on are fine. Did you see the instrumentation? And the photo of the six cylinder cruising @ 75 mph?

Thanks David, I had actually missed that one. The NOS speedometer has quite a vivid kmh scale, and that is a very nice rpm reading for the speed 🙂.

• 4 months later...

Is there a 2019 Show thread started? I'm not seeing one. Anyway, I might have an entry this year!!!!

No, there's no thread yet. But, the date is now Sept 21st. It is always on Skiatook's Pioneer Day, and that is the 3rd Saturday in September and that's the 21st this year. Sorry, not the 14th.

But, I hope you get to come!

No, there's no thread yet. But, the date is now Sept 21st. It is always on Skiatook's Pioneer Day, and that is the 3rd Saturday in September and that's the 21st this year. Sorry, not the 14th.

But, I hope you get to come!

Still plenty of advance notice, Gary!