Bullnose Forums

Truck Show

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting.

Oh bummer! I missed your earlier post. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I have about 300 pics I need to get through. But uploading them to the forum itself will be tedious, to say the least. How 'bout I cull some of the bad ones out and post them on the website. I can do that easily, and then come back with a link.

Will that work?

Oh bummer! I missed your earlier post. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I have about 300 pics I need to get through. But uploading them to the forum itself will be tedious, to say the least. How 'bout I cull some of the bad ones out and post them on the website. I can do that easily, and then come back with a link.

Will that work?

Well, I finally got the pics uploaded: Bullnose Forum/Ford Truck Show and the 2018 tab. Something like 245 of them, down from over 300 initially. :nabble_anim_crazy:

The issue is that there are soooo many pics from 4 different sources. I had hoped to get pics of the same truck together, pics of the awards cermony together, etc. But that was just way too much work.

So I hope this works for y'all.

Well, I finally got the pics uploaded: Bullnose Forum/Ford Truck Show and the 2018 tab. Something like 245 of them, down from over 300 initially. :nabble_anim_crazy:

The issue is that there are soooo many pics from 4 different sources. I had hoped to get pics of the same truck together, pics of the awards cermony together, etc. But that was just way too much work.

Great job, Gary. Thanks for the effort!

These are awesome! Thank you!

Edit: I really did miss out and regret that I could not make it this time.

Jonathan, were you able to see "your" bumpers?

Yes! I saw them and have to say that you did a splendid job of shining them up! 👍

Now you just need some chrome license plate lights 🙄. I am sorry I have not mailed them... life has been such a tornado of physical belongings and a black hole for hours and minutes.