Bullnose Forums

Help On Engine Info

Guys - I need your help. Pretty please? :nabble_anim_jump:

Please go to the Year To Year Differences page, click on the Engines & Driveline tab, and tell me what you think of the spreadsheet.

My expectation is that I've made it overly complicated. That's because I tried to incorporate all of the little notes that are on the specifications sheets. So, for instance, in 1980 you'll see Note 3 that says the 5.0L wasn't available in CA on an F250 below 6000# GVW.

One option would be to eliminate the notes in the spreadsheet, and just show the 5.0L to be available in CA in 1980 for F100's - F250's and Broncos (U). And if you wanted the nitty gritty you could click on the 5.0L (302) 2V hot link on the left, which will take you to the detail pages.

Another would be to just put something like a check mark wherever the engine was used and leave all detail out. But that seems a bit simplistic.

Anyway, PLEASE take a look and let me know.

Looks fine to me, as is.

Ok guys, I'm happy to leave it as it is. But, I will say, and LOUDLY, that I am SURE there are errors in that table. Teasing those details out is extremely confusing, and especially so for 1984 and '86 when they either changed the format of the book or I have the wrong books. :nabble_anim_crazy:

So, I would appreciate it if you'd take some time to compare the info in the table to what you find on the specification sheets. And then let me know what errors you find or what questions you have.