Bullnose Forums

4WD Bullnose Alignment

Dyn Blin

I installed new HD front springs on OO-BGUB, (4x4) because the previous owner had a 7' Fisher plow on it. Once I took it off, the tops of the tires shot outward. He must have had customer camber adjuster in there cause they just could not get the tire in spec. (or vertical).

No matter how they tried, Brought it to another place, right off the top, he mentioned that I must "lower the Radius arms at the frame. He pulled up a kit on-line, and said "no charge for the work done today, we got it as close as possible, but it's still out".

Bought the kit, installed it and brought the wandering OO-BGUB back and in 20 min on the rack, she's going down the road straight with one-finger turning, and even returning to center by its self!

Even from Ford some were "just not right"...…

Interesting! I'd never heard that you might have to lower the radius arms at the frame. How much did you lower them? And was that adjustable? What kit?

Interesting! I'd never heard that you might have to lower the radius arms at the frame. How much did you lower them? And was that adjustable? What kit?

Ill look at it, I did this last summer, Ii is an adjustable kit, @1.5" lowering blocks for the radius arms and cam adjusters for the TTB arms....