Bullnose Forums

Great Info

20jman15

Thank you for the add. Been a Ford guy for decades. I have always wanted a 300, and just picked up a 1984. Its a base model F150 single cab, RWD, (white) no paint trim id #, red interior, w/T18 and 3.55's. Engine was rebuilt along w/clutch, starter, and brakes. I had a new pipe from header back w/a flowmaster installed. I'm wanting to drop her a bit, she's running on 235's. 94k original miles. Thanks.

-JMan

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I hear really good things about the 300, although I've never had one. Maybe some day?

Does yours have the feedback carb and computer?

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I could add you to that as well. We don't put more than the town or zip code to keep some privacy.

Welcome!

Welcome JMan!! I also have a white '84 with the 300. Great motor it just got tricky in 84 with the feedback carb and extra emission stuff. When things start to either fail or in my case mechanics that just don't understand how it all works, then it just gets hacked but that motor is solid.

Welcome JMan!! I also have a white '84 with the 300. Great motor it just got tricky in 84 with the feedback carb and extra emission stuff. When things start to either fail or in my case mechanics that just don't understand how it all works, then it just gets hacked but that motor is solid.

Welcome! I, too, am a fan of the six cylinder engine!